Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hartman Family-Lifestyle

Hartman Family Lifestyle Session

 
Just a couple months ago I started offering Lifestyle sessions to my clients. It is truly what I am passionate about and I want to remember all those major events, and little details about my children and the ones I love. And I want to do that for other people to....
 
Remember....                             When our firstborn learned to walk
 
Those chubby arms she used to wrap around my neck so tightly
 
 The way she used to suck her thumb
 

 
 


 
 
The way she used to curl her tiny toes

 

 
Her wispy baby curls

 
And that silly yet adorable face she would make.
 
They won't stay little forever...
 


4 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing Jeanna ....You do such amazing work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics, Jeanna! Love the idea of a blog! My only suggestion would be to modify your template so your gorgeous pictures could be bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do that but cant with this free blog :(

      Delete
    2. I'll try to see how I did it and pm you :o)

      Delete